Graphic design, explorations, illustrations, ideation
1. Event booth design and event collateral
2. Social media imagery for one-offs and campaigns
3. Digital marketing assets for advertising campaigns
4. Presentation creation for sales, events and webinars
5. Editorial graphics/illustrations for blogs, both internal and external
6. Whitepaper and document creation
7. Email marketing newsletter design
8. Create blog header illustration
9. Infographics design
Tawa Supermarket, Inc.
December 2017 -
Recognize produce items, and obtain the necessary product knowledge, including product categories, packing materials, storage temperature/methods, display Technics, seasonal products, etc.
Independently operate the produce department and know how to order, receive, return, control inventory, PI count, display sales floor, manage storage room /packing room, etc.
Daily routines of the produce department, such as opening procedures, closing procedures, replenish systems, and cleaning procedures, etc.
Use SAP and LOC system to acquire data and adjust sales plan to meet projection.
Obtain the basic idea of the EE schedule and work arrangements. Know how many people are needed for the morning shift and how many for the night shift, taking store size, workload, and customer rings into consideration.
Manage Art Design Department.
• Delegate tasks to the three members of the design team and provide counsel on all aspects of the project.
• Supervise the assessment of all graphic materials to ensure the quality and accuracy of the design.
• Magazine Layout design, Developed, revamped, and reformatted advertisements from local business for publication in weekly periodical.
• Event printing design includes a brochure, program book, catalogs, poster, banner, concert ticket.
• Design newspaper advertisements & Magazine advertisements for the clients.
• Paginate four-color and black and white layouts, rescaled and cropped images using Photoshop, and compile client data into PDF formats; edited documents and layouts prior publication and submission to printer.